Human Touch Novo XT is the most up-scale chair made by Human Touch, company that is already 4 decades on the market with various products. Despite so long history Novo line is their first line that can compete with Luraco, Osaki and others.
NovoXT was released only in November 2016, replacing Human Touch Novo model. Novo has 2D track instead of 3D
Main features of Novo XT:
- 3D Unibody L-track – Human Touch NovoXT is the first chair that has 3D L-track, providing with thorough 3D massage from head to thighs with strength that can be regulated.
- Foot rollers – this chair also has foot rollers giving a pretty intense massage to your feet with intensity that be adjusted or they can be switched off completely.
- Airbag – exceptional full body airbag Human Touch calls “Aircloud”, with sequential inflation and ability to stimulate acupoints, as well as strength adjustment.
- Lumbar Heat – your low back area is relaxed with Human Touch’s proprietary warm air technology for better overall experience.
- Full body stretch – the bands and stretches your body brining flexibility and relaxation to the whole body.
- Color options – Novo XT available in wide verity of colors to satisfy any taste: grey, cream, red, brown and black.
- 34 Auto Programs– the highest number of automated programs found in electric chairs, including full-body immersion, deep tissue and an effective collection of therapeutic relaxation and recovery programs surely satisfy your needs and preferences.
- Zero gravity – Novo XT performs massage in zero-gravity position for added low back relaxation.
- Speakers and Bluetooth – Built-in speakers and Bluetooth connectivity will allow you to play your favorite music straight from your smartphone.
- Easy-to-use LCD Remote Control – the remote that is very easy to operate intuitively without previous experience.
- Wall-hanger Design – with sliding forward mechanism Novo XT requires only 2’’ clearance from the wall, unlike other chairs, which need up to 27’’ of space behind the chair.
- Max User’s Height of 6’9’’ – Human Touch sets the record on user’s height with its NovoXT, as no other chair go beyond 6’7’’.
- Fully Assembled – you can start enjoying your chair the minute it’s taken out of the box as it comes fully assembled.
- Exceptional warranty – NovoXT comes with exceptional 5 year total warranty that covers in-home labor, parts and frame.
All above features make a great chair, and one of the best on the current market, but any even the most perfect chair has its flaws.
The biggest drawback is that it’s made in China. But with remembering that it’s manufactured under the respected name of Human Touch with good customer support and rare 5-year full warranty, should give you some piece of mind.
Another drawback of this chair is that it’s heavy and bulky. But that’s a price you need to pay in order to have fully assembled chair with space saving feature. The speakers’ sound quality of Human Touch’s chair is inferior to Luraco iRobotics 7 and it has no body detection system. You need to choose appropriate user’s height program manually. Plus, NovoXT can’t adjust strength in automatic programs that could be inconvenient for many of us.
You also need to know that this chair is a younger step-brother of Infinity Iyashi, as it’s made on the same factories as Iyashi. In fact, if you’ve seen Iyashi, you would realize that they have many things in common, like remote control look, L-track (NovoXT’s track is shorter but it has 3D rollers), sliding base that enables space saving feature, hip twist feature and Bluetooth speakers.
To summarize, Human Touch is an excellent chair with many great feature. It’s a runner-up to iRobotics7 due to lower level of customization it can provide, absence of seat and feet heat, absence of body detection technology, and Chinese assembly. But it is a winner in space-saving cool modern design with availability in wider range of colors and longer insurance.
Discover top rated models at: http://www.wellnessgeeky.com/best-massage-chair
Read Full Article Here: http://www.wellnessgeeky.com/human-touch-novo-xt-review